Nuff1

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Y1S2

Holiday finish lo... now come to the new semester for physic Y1.. Everything start all over again...new subject, new assgnment, new test, new exam....all the thing come back....will be busy again...haiz...

This semester still same as last sem have 5 subject...the different is 4 of the 5 sub is related to electronic...this is my biggest problem coz of electronic thing really is my weakness...hopefullly can cope with it....lolz....

Anyway, some of my senior said this sem subject is quite easy if compared with other...many sub can get good result except for math...so hope this will be truth lo....can aim for better result....:D


1 comments:

poohgal said...

Hi Kitx101,

thanks for dropping by my blog. For clickers.net, you can log in by clicking on the Log In button. Remember to check the tiny box that says 'do not lock session to my IP address'.

After logging in, you can click on Earnings Area button. After that, you'll see different sections where you can earn money. You can earn money through Clicking ads or signing up for other sites.

I hope this helps.

poohgal