Nuff1

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 29, 2008

Just Begin- -

Ya ya...long time dint update edy...nearly forgot wats the purpose for create this blog...lolz

Yupz, year 1 finally end..and my 3 month holiday now juz begin...
currently working...and not sure wats next for me...

Wat am i gonna do for this 3 month????
I still dunno as i never had such long de holiday....
Well, i think im gonna spent this 3 month time to learn something...
Learning CS3?? Programming?? Get used to forex?? Com knowledge??
Not sure which 1 i can done wif it...lolz


OR mayb..ya maybe...i will spending whole holiday for DRAMA~



Simple post said nth....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

let me tell u wad 2 do..

look for info for SOUTH MSIA..
then SINGAPORE...

ok ?

look wher we can go in south...
hehez..

then email 2 me d places' name..